Sunday, December 6, 2009

Future

To achieve in this world today one must contain a high school diploma, bachelor degree, and some sort of further education. One of my career goals would be to become an attorney so that after x amount of years I can be an official Judge of District courts. In this I will have had to attain a bachelor in political science pre- law. I realized that I needed education if I didn’t want to live like my mother and so many other women and men in the world. It was had seeing my mother showing her expression of grief over unpaid bills because she did not the educational background like other parents did. I have always known that I was going to college to graduate and then go to a law school that stressed the importance of excellent morals in and out of court. Education plays a major part in my goals because I want to take in all the knowledge that a teacher, professor, even an adult can offer me. I want to be able to refer to a situation that has already been taught to me so I can either improve it or avoid it. Someone’s life has many inputs that only someone of the educational field could have instilled in them. I want to be a powerful black African American that knows how a school system has helped her and isn’t afraid to tell other youth about it. This brings up the next goal of being an inspirational speaker for the youth of this great country. Since we are the youth of today and the fact that we need to stick together and survive under all circumstances. Which includes school, help out one another if you see someone having trouble in their studies besides it makes us all look good and makes us proud of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment