Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back On Campus

Well now I'm back at NCCU. It felt so good to be home, to catch up with JTH Alumni, see my Nana, and get some real sleep in a real bed. I started my break off by helping my Nana cut collards and cook them, make homemade potato salad, snap beans and corn, etc.. Then my best friend came by and we did some brief talking and then she went on her way back home. Wed. I went and got my hair re-cut, highlight, and dyed. I really liked it, I just knew I was TOO CUTE!!! My brother Taurus came in from DC and he picked up my Uncle from Fayetteville. Then on thanksgiving I ate my favorite, chitterlings hot sauce and rice, OMG!!! I went to heaven... Then I went cross the bridge to Bladen County to see my daddy and the rest of the family...can you say grilled deer meat OMG!!! I left there full with the biggest smile on my face. Friday I was woke up 4 am to go and spend all the money I had earned on Thanksgiving Day...But I was able to get 2 pairs of Coach shoes, some pants, shirts, and a new pocketbook. I didnt get to go out this time I was home but next time we're gonna make up for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment